Friday, June 18, 2010

Secret Agent L Mission


Mission: Snail Mail Kit
Date: 06/18/2010
Time: Approximately 11:30 AM

So I wanted to do something for a mission that was related to something that I love so I decided to do something with (snail) mail. I created a small starter package (which technically cost me nothing but the cost of the stamps because I used things from my own stash) for writing snail mail. I included a letter which explained this and the contents included postcards, a pen, envelopes, a note card, some stationery, and some seals. 


The way that this was kept anonymous is that I went to my PO Box, and selected the neighbor to my right,



wrote their address on an envelope (without a return address) 



and plopped it in the mail box outside the post office. 



It felt really good to know that someone is going to open their PO Box and find something from a stranger. RAOK YOU MAKE MY DAY!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a great idea. Changing the world one missive at a time -- and sharing the happiness.