Sunday, November 21, 2010

Go 24 Hours Without Technology

So from Friday at 10:30PM till Saturday at 10:30PM I went without computer/internet, cell phone, land line phones, GPS, TV, video games, CD's, cassettes, radio of any kind, etc.

It was pretty easy for the first 20 hours but around 6:30PM on Saturday I started yearning for the internet.
I don't think it would have been a problem though if I had kept super busy and not been at home.
It's really interesting though about how much we are dependent on technology. I have to write an essay about it for my MCS class because it was actually his push to do it for the assignment that made me do it this weekend. I probably would have procrastinated on it otherwise.

It wasn't as hard as I thought it would have been overall though. :-)

No comments: